ASPARAGUS WITH FRIED DUCK EGG AND TOASTED SOURDOUGH
Asparagus with Fried Duck Egg and Toasted Sourdough
A delicious, simple dish that's great as a starter or a breakfast.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 680
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 77g
Saturated Fat 34g
Trans Fat 2g
Polyunsaturated Fat 6g
Monounsaturated Fat 31g
Total Carbohydrates 41g
Dietary Fiber 3g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 Shallots, chopped
- 50g Butter
- 20ml Rapeseed Oil
- A slice of Sourdough Bread
- 5 Asparagus spears
- 1 Duck Egg
- 20g Lincolnshire Poacher Cheese
- Place the shallots in a pan of melted butter to soften.
- Add rapeseed oil to a separate pan and gently toast the slice of sourdough bread. Turn over when ready.
- Chop the ends of the asparagus and peel, before boiling in salt water.
- Fry the duck egg.
- Serve, and sprinkle with Lincolnshire Poacher Cheese to finish.
The Local Kitchen http://localkitchen.tv/